Vantage Is Hiring
We're hiring a Financial Advisor/Paraplanner. Start your career at Vantage today!
We believe finances can be a struggle and strive to provide our clients education, clarity, trusted guidance and unique solutions to lessen stress and increase their freedom and opportunities. Through our core values of Integrity, Objectivity, Excellence, Teamwork and Professionalism we serve our clients by upholding the highest industry standards while striving to move the bar higher.
- We provide personal financial planning custom designed for the specific needs of our clients.
- We listen to our clients to hear what is most important for them.
- We utilize our talent and resources to bring together the best and most up to date technology and current information to yield the most opportunities for our clients.
- We work as a team so that our clients receive the best we have to offer.
You will begin your career with Vantage engaging with clients to collect and analyze their data within a financial plan. Supporting senior advisors furthers your career development by providing experience and skill development within a mentor relationship. You will gain experience in a collaborative, engaging, friendly environment surrounded by peers who pool their knowledge and experience to yield our clients unmatched excellence.
- Are you able to listen to our clients and your peers to clearly hear what is needed and readily respond?
- Can you identify opportunities and contribute as a problem-solver?
- Are you interested in excelling, detail focused, committed to excellence in all your efforts?
- Is your communication clear, concise and strong?
Vantage serves clients locally and across the globe. Our client relationships range from Corporate CEO's to business owners, from those starting out to those ready to prepare for retirement and beyond. We work within long-term multi-generational relationships.
The ideal candidate will have experience in this field. CFP Designation preferred. This is a salaried position with benefits. Come only with a heart to serve.
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Sharp detail orientation with a strong analytical aptitude
- Prior experience as a planning assistant or paraplanner
- Strong aptitude for quality control
- Organization and project management ability
- Ability to work independently and with our team
- Marketing education and/or experience
Resumes are being accepted by email and interview is by invitation only. Applicants should send their resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.