Forms and Disclosures
For your convenience, we have provided forms that are normally required in the development of your financial plan. Please print and be sure to thoroughly complete all requested information. The completed form should be mailed or faxed to our office or you can upload the scanned document to your Vantage-assigned Document Vault.
For security reasons, please do not send any personal and confidential information to us via email. Please click here for to use our secured exchange system, ShareFile.
Financial Planning Forms
- Client Data Sheet - Used to collect your personal and contact information
- Life Priorities & Cash Flow - List your goals, expenses and typical cash flow items
- Data to be Collected - A checklist of data needed to begin your plan
- Investor Profile Questionnaire - Take this questionnaire to help determine your risk tolerance level
Paperless Enrollment Instructions
- Paperless Shareholder Notices - Use to request online delivery of prospectuses, reports & proxy information
- Paperless Statements - Instructions to enable paperless statements
Vantage Financial is a fee-only advisory firm who's mission is to provide personalized financial advice that minimizes your financial concerns, maximizes your security and gives you more time to spend on important things. To learn more about us and how we provide these services, please review our disclosure documents.
- Firm Brochure (ADV Parts 2A and 2B)
- Legal, Privacy, Copyright and Trademark Information
Our Chief Compliance Officer, Kimberly Taylor, will be glad to discuss any questions or concerns you may have. Feel free to contact her by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.