Our multigenerational team of wealth advisors spans decades and provides you and your family with deep knowledge, diverse experiences and unique insights.
Ever since I was a small girl, I've had an insatiable appetite to learn. Some of my favorite gifts as a child were books, paper, pencils, and a chalkboard. As an adult, this desire has become a way of life. I love to learn... through formal education, reading, researching, and listening to others. As a Christian, I easily embrace the concept of being a 'disciple' - a follower and student of a teacher or leader. Jesus is my ultimate teacher and leader.
My role at Vantage is very exciting and includes many challenges. As a Client Service Specialist, I handle many operations and compliance requirements. I'm constantly learning new skills to keep up with changing technology and regulations. Staying on top of changes while seeking opportunities to improve the delivery of support to our team and service to you are goals I work toward every day. I am here to serve you in the best possible way.
In my spare time, I keep busy quilting, crafting, and cooking. As a lifetime learner, I'm always interested in new technologies and love reading. I live in Carpentersviile and have two grown children and three grandchildren.
- Client Service Specialist - with Vantage since 2012
Areas of Focus
- Compliance and operations support, web management, client servicing, marketing design, administrative support
Business Experience, Designations & Education
- Senior Administrative Assistant
- Business Administration Coursework, William Rainey Harper College
- Accounting Coursework, Indian River Community College
- Indispensable Assistant Certificate
- Microsoft Software Training
- Certificate of Leadership, Sonlife Leadership Training