Our multigenerational team of wealth advisors spans decades and provides you and your family with deep knowledge, diverse experiences and unique insights
I can still hear my father telling me "there is never a wrong time to do the right thing." Family is very important, and my wife and I know that teaching our two boys to have an unwavering moral principle can have a lasting impact on themselves, and others.
Integrity is what the team at Vantage and I value while working hand and hand with our clients. I was taught by my mentors the importance of being honest and truthful when engaging with everyone. Partnerships in life succeed when built on a solid foundation of strong moral and ethical principles. My care and desire for client's success guides my actions each day, and I find meaning within each developing relationship.
Outside of Vantage, I prefer traveling to locations that offer opportunity for new adventures. I hold a Rescue Divers License Certification, have been involved in Martial Arts for over 25 years, holding black belts in Judo and Tae Kwon Do and enjoy scuba diving as well as time with friends and family. My wife and I have been married for 20 years and live in Gurnee with our two wonderful boys, Nick, and Alex.
- Wealth Advisor - with Vantage since 2021
Areas of Focus
- Retirement cash flow planning, tax-efficient investing, asset management, comprehensive financial planning
Business Experience, Designations & Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, CFP Board
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- Wealth Management Advisor
- Planning Specialist
- B.A. Corporate Organizational Communication, Northern Illinois University