Our multigenerational team of wealth advisors spans decades and provides you and your family with deep knowledge, diverse experiences and unique insights
Preparation is the key to success in many aspects of life – as a student, as an athlete, or for long hikes in the wilderness. Proactively preparing for all of life's ups and downs has given me the tools and confidence to succeed in new situations and with challenges that have come my way. This preparation can be equally applied to other aspects of life, like financial planning, insurance, and retirement planning.
In addition to an MBA, I have a broad business background - first, working for a Fortune 500 company as a Sales Manager and a Sales Trainer. Secondly, as an entrepreneur, I developed several small businesses, as well as owned and managed rental real estate properties. Before joining the team in 2022, I worked in financial advisory practices serving as the Director of Operations, Senior Financial Planning Analyst, and Associate Financial Advisor.
This background and analytical nature make me uniquely qualified to develop financial plans for executives, small business owners, and real estate owners. Personal experience with corporate retirement plans, stock options, and other bonus structures enables me to assist in developing plans to maximize our client's financial and retirement resources.
Along with my family, I am passionate about hiking and have done the weeklong climb to Machu Picchu in Peru as well as numerous trips to the Rocky Mountains, Denali in Alaska, and other national parks.
- Financial Planning Analyst - with Vantage since 2022
Areas of Focus
- Financial planning, executive compensation, social security strategies, retirement, insurance, data analysis
Business Experience, Designations & Education
- Financial Planning Analyst
- Director of Operations & Insurance
- Associate Financial Advisor
- Series 7 and Series 66 Securities License
- Licensed Illinois Life Insurance Agent
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Entrepreneur/Business owner
- MBA, Keller Graduate School of Management
- B.S. Business, Iowa State University